VeChain Price Explodes
• VeChain (VET) has been surging in 2023, with its gains nearing 100% since the turn of the year.
• The bull run was triggered by a break above its Q4 2022 highs, and VET/USD is now eyeing a move to resistance around $0.39.
• Investing in the token presale of promising crypto projects is one of the best ways to generate returns in crypto.
Fight Out: Move-to-Earn Crypto Platform
Fight Out is a web3 fitness application and gym chain that rewards users for working out, completing challenges, and competing within a first-of-its-kind fitness metaverse. Unlike existing M2E applications like STEPN that require expensive non-fungible token (NFT) buy-ins, Fight Out does not require any such buy-ins and takes a more holistic approach to tracking and rewarding users for their exercise and activity.
FGHT Token Presale Details
Fight Out is currently holding an FGHT token presale that has already raised nearly $4.5 million. The token will list on centralized exchanges in April at $0.033 per token, representing potential paper gains of up to 50%. Investors should act quickly if they want to secure tokens at this price point before it increases further.
Other Promising Altcoins To Watch In 2023
Aside from VeChain, there are other promising altcoins that could 10x in 2023 as well. These include:
• DIVI – A blockchain protocol designed to make cryptocurrency easier for everyday users;
• NXM – An enterprise security solution powered by blockchain technology; • AVAX – A platform for secure asset exchange backed by distributed ledger technology; • STMX – A global currency network developed on Ethereum’s EVM virtual machine; • BAND – A decentralized oracle service provider for smart contracts; • FTM – An open source blockchain protocol focused on scalability and interoperability; • CELR–A Layer 2 scaling solution built atop the Cosmos SDK platform;
The surge in interest around VeChain indicates just how quickly these new altcoins can rise in value over time if they are properly funded and developed correctly. Investors should research tokens thoroughly before investing their money into them as not all tokens will succeed longterm but those that do can provide investors with huge returns due to their high volatility and low liquidity levels when compared with traditional assets like stocks or bonds. With the right strategy, investors can really maximize their profits from these investments!